In this update to the Wastebits Profiling Platform, we are restoring (and enhancing) capabilities that we removed in the last design update.
These capabilities include:
1. Option to save your Waste Stream sort & filter settings
2. See when attachments were actually added
3. See which attachment actually changed in the Compare view, and view the attachments!
We have a few more feedback-related updates in queue, including:
- Clearer separation of Waste Profile sections
- Restoring the ability to manage Company Contacts on your Waste Profiles
- Notes will be considered modifications to the Waste Profile (so it bumps them up in the sort order of your Waste Stream list view)
Lastly, I want you all to know that I am very appreciative of all of the positive and negative feedback on changes we make to Wastebits. It calls us to be a better company, and helps us deliver the very best products and services to our customers. Stay vocal!
Patrick Sullivan, VP of Product @ Wastebits