We are excited to announce an update to our waste profiling application, providing numerous enhancements, performance improvements, and a few bug fixes.
- Admins now receive an in-app notification when they attempt to invite Users to their currently logged-in Company. This gives Admins a chance to ensure they are adding users to the appropriate Company, and thereby giving the invited user access to the appropriate Profiles. (Click Here for more information on invitations)
- Until a Profile is either Approved or Rejected, only an Approver for the Destination Facility is be able to see Approval information. This prevents a user mistakenly thinking a given Profile is Approved (may have an Approval number set) when it is not yet Approved for the Destination Facility.
- Profiles will now show as Expired when the Expiration Date is set to a date earlier than the current date. Previously, there were instances where a Profile showed an Expiration Date in the past, but didn't have an Expired Status.
- The Profile Export function will now only export Profiles that meet the filter criteria that you have selected on screen.
- Tab index for login form now includes "Forgot password"
- Print Profile: Extra programming data appearing below Certification removed
- Free Liquid Range is now displays only for Physical States: Liquid, Sludge, Other (digital profile & print Profile)
- Styling - Spacing of Shipping & DOT labels corrected
- Updated styling and Tab indexes for buttons in lists on digital Profile
- Missing N/A checkbox options added back (digital profile & print Profile)
- Print Approval: "Reason On Hold" field added to Print Approval for On Hold profiles
- Print Approval: Alignment of Conditions label corrected when multiple lines included in Conditions
- Print Profile: If 'No' selected on reactivity, then 'Reactivity Explanation' no longer displays on printed profile
- 4 hyperlinks added as regulatory references for EPA Haz Waste-->Yes questions
- EPA IDs (Federal & State) corrected to populate from the company's record onto profile when 'Same as Generator Address' clicked (digital profile & print profile)
- Create Account header no longer blocked by top bar when user is accepting invitation
- Waste facility listings that are "Inactive" no longer display on facility locator.
- Multiple facility categories now able to be selected per location on the Facility Locator
- New category added with tags for waste facility services offers (solidification, hauling, etc)
- New category added with tags for waste codes that waste facility accept (state and federal codes)
- Updated language on email sent to user to confirm account