We are excited to announce an update to our waste profiling application. Our latest update has addressed a number of minor bugs, ensuring that our platform continues to run as smoothly as possible.
- User and Invitation searches now display results without having to "click away" from the search field
- Companies with ampersands (&) now appear in the company tabs type-ahead lists
- Brackets, parentheses, and trailing spaces no longer break searches
- Bugs affecting sorting via approval number have been remedied
- User filter settings on the profile list view now persist across sessions
- Bug that was causing the Help button to not appear has been remedied
- Bugs affecting searching have been remedied
- When another User submits a Profile that you're editing, you are now prompted to refresh to get the latest version of the profile when you attempt to save your changes
- The Profile List view column selector now displays fields in the same order as the Profile List view
Stay tuned for more updates, and newer versions of our product as we add new features, and continuously improve performance and stability.