Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with the product, engineering, sales, and account management teams to implement and deploy our solution for clients.
As the first Director of Customer Success, you will be creating and growing the function from scratch, including building the team that will be responsible for configuring and implementing Wastebits solutions at assigned clients. You will be developing implementation timelines, managing towards project milestones, addressing client concerns, meeting and exceeding client expectations through the go-live of a project, and managing relationships on an on-going basis to ensure retention.
Wastebits is a growing Akron-based company, providing an online waste management system to the waste industry. Our technology connects people, conversations, and waste activities within a single ecosystem, providing the right people with the right information at the right time, transforming a labor-intensive, manual process.
Outside of what we do, how we do it and who we do it with is very important to us. At Wastebits, our culture is our greatest asset. The values that make up our motto are core to our business and to us as individuals. They are what we look for in those we hire and are they are the essence of what it means to work at Wastebits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field;
- 5+ years in software client services function including experience in setting post-sales requirements gathering and product on-boarding experience; onsite/remote training/demonstrations of product applications; and with Enterprise SaaS/Web App software delivery;
- Experience building a client success function and managing others is strongly preferred;
- Experience with enterprise implementations including middleware and/or API integrations, ticket systems, client services platforms, and other similar data-driven approaches to tracking client services
- Strong communication and client relationship management skills, with the ability to manage high profile client stakeholders;
- The ability to anticipate/resolve implementation bottlenecks/issues before they happen;
- Strong project management and organization skills;
- The ability to collect and manage client expectations, as well as to create defined written requirements and specifications.
- Ability to work in Akron, Ohio.
- Learn the waste management industry;
- Create the customer success function, including developing and implementing best in class processes and approaches, as well as building, managing and developing a team over time;
- Be the internal voice of the customer to the sales, engineering and product teams;
- Participation in sales meetings onsite and remote with enterprise clients and collaboration with sales in the sales process as needed;
- Identify, plan and oversee the development of client-specific and general materials, including help desk, work instructions, user manuals, training videos, product documentation, project plans, worksheets, tools, etc.;
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of product features through proactive training sessions with product management and training;
- Act as the customer’s main advocate and point person, and be responsible for keeping key decision makers apprised of progress, through direct and consistent contact with customers to ensure customer success and satisfaction;
- Work with the engineering team as enterprise customers mature in their use of the platform to facilitate advanced functionality and system integrations;
- Work with customers to ensure team-wide adoption of the platform and manage behavioral changes within customer organizations to ensure acceptance and use of best practices;
- Proactively monitor customer health for all clients on defined metrics and communicate with the appropriate staff to identify potential next steps for improvement;
- Become the master of metrics, develop reports, and refine our approach based on data;
- Travel as needed to ensure customer success (up to 20%)
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Wastebits’ values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
Sound interesting? Let's Talk