We are looking for a highly motivated Software QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing technology team. Reporting to the CTO, you will be joining a group of high-achieving technologists and will be asked to help build, guide and refine the testing and automation effort within the team to ensure delivery of the highest quality product to our customers.
- Promote, develop and implement manual and automated software quality assurance practices.
- Serve as a quality champion within the organization and work proactively to improve processes and procedures.
- Identify and support process improvement initiatives for testing methodologies.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases for existing and to-be released products.
- Work with Software Engineers to evaluate testability of new features/implementations.
- Optimize testing through creative techniques and automation.
- Help the team to deploy quickly, reliably, and with confidence
- Contribute to test planning and estimation.
- Generate detailed test scripts, test cases and test specifications
- Perform manual, functional testing on web applications.
- Create and manage relevant test data and metrics around test execution.
- Stay current on QA and IT industry trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; Equivalent experience working in Quality Assurance or Test Automation will be considered.
- 2+ years of manual testing experience is required.
- Automated testing experiences are strongly preferred.
- Experienced with Selenium, Capybara, or similar test automation tooling is preferred.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL is preferred.
- Experience testing web applications on both front and back-end.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to logically work through problems.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Fun, casual work environment
Apply via LinkedIn
People First • Do What's Right • Work as a Team • Expect Excellence • Craft a Better World