Need a Price Quote for Your Waste?
Get an affordable solution from our channel partners.
Harvest exists to fuel a more sustainable world – where organic resources are harvested, not wasted. Our commercial composting facility in Tulare turns yard trimmings and food scraps (when mixed with yard trimmings) into nutrient rich compost and custom soil blends.
MATERIALS ACCEPTED FOR RECYCLING
• Food scraps (bakery goods, bread, grains, tortillas, beans, coffee grounds, tea leaves, egg shells, flour products, fruit, nuts, nutshells, pasta, noodles, rice products, popcorn, soup, vegetables (raw and cooked)
• Used Paper (paper coffee filters, paper tea bags, paper ice cream containers; used paper bags; napkins and towels generated in a food-service area; used paper plates and cups; pizza boxes; paper take-out containers)
• Yard Trimmings (branches, brush, cactus, flowers, floral trimmings, grasses and weeds, leaves, tree trimmings, potting soil)
• Other (corks; dimensional lumber (small pieces or sawdust); paper and wood crates
• No Palm fronds
• No Proteins (no cheese, meat fish)
• No Straws, utensils, polystyrene or plastic
• No Pots, plastic bags, flats or packs
• No Painted or pressure-treated lumber
• No Plastic
• No Plastic bags
• No Concrete or asphalt
• No Metal
• No Potting soil
• No Logs, No stumps
• No Sod, topsoil or dirt