- We made some tweaks to make sure the reconciliation process for Hazardous Manifests continued to be precise.
- Some users were having issues creating Comments, so we cleared that up.
- User searches were struggling when entering both a first and last name, so we made sure that was working.
- We clarified some of the warning messaging in Waste Streams so that it would make more sense.
- Sometimes the Create New Company button wasn't showing up with new user requests, so we figured out what was going on there.
- We increased the file size that you can upload on a Waste Stream to 100 MB
- We allowed for zip files to be attached to Waste Streams
- There were times that the detail view on the regulatory section wasn't displaying what was selected on the toggles, so we made sure that was showing up.
- Some Waste Streams had approval numbers in the list view before the approval had taken place, so we removed those.
- Some exports were blank, so we made sure the data was showing up on the downloads.
- Some of the Transporter information wasn't showing up when creating Manifests, so we got it all to display again.