v4.2 Release Notes
What's new in Wastebits
Wastebits has just been updated! This release contains:
- Waste Stream Clone
- Ability for Facility users to designate a Service Provider as an Authorized Agent of a Generator
- Ability for Authorized Agents to sign a Non-Hazardous Manifest on behalf of the Generator
Waste Stream Clone
Whether you're creating a Profiled or Non-Profiled Waste Stream, you can now clone your existing work in just a few easy clicks! Simply navigate to the Waste Stream and click Clone from the action menu.
Note: Approvals, Comments, and History do not clone. Contacts and Documents clone automatically.
Designate a Service Provider User as an Authorized Agent of a Generator
Note: The Service Provider Company and Users will need to be established first,
Facility Users now have the option to designate a Service Provider User as an Authorized Agent of the Generator. This will allow that Service Provider User to sign Non-Hazardous Manifests on behalf of the Generator. To Authorize an Agent:
- Navigate to the Generator through the Companies tab
- Click on the Authorized Agents tab and select Authorize an Agent.
- Select the Service Provider company, and use the typeahead to select the Agent you wish to Authorize. Click Authorize.
Authorized Agents Can Sign a Non-Hazardous Manifest on behalf of the Generator
Once the Facility has completed the previous steps to designate a Service Provider User as an Authorized Agent, that User may now sign non-hazardous manifests on behalf of the Generator. They will now see the Sign Manifest link and their signature will show that they signed the Manifest as an Authorized Agent.