In this Article:
To access the new list view...
Navigate to your Waste Streams then click on the Take a Look button in the purple banner:
Want to switch back?
You can easily toggle back and forth between the old view and the new version via the Take a Look! button in the list view, or if you've cleared the purple bar you can change your settings at any time in your User Preferences:
New List View Features
In this section we'll describe the features available in the new list view:
- The status filter will enable you to filter Waste Streams by Draft, Submitted, Approved, Expiring, etc. just like you did before.
- The search bar functions just as before, where you can search for any keyword that appears on the Waste Stream cards or listview items.
- The sort function allows you to sort based on any number of items such as when the waste stream was last updated or the companies on the Waste Stream.
- The sort arrow allows you to sort either ascending or descending based on the sort option you selected in #3.
- Switch between the new list view and the new card view by selecting either option here.
- Click this icon to show or hide the advanced filters.
- Filter easily by company and site!
Let us know what you think!
We'd love to hear your feedback on our new list view.