V8.3.5 and V8.4.2 Release and New Features
You asked and we delivered! We have 2 new features for you to take advantage of. If you're interested in taking advantage of either of these, please get in touch with us here:
All the data you need is now available in our new Reports Dashboard. You can request a customized report that fits your company's business needs.
These reports can include any of this information and more:
- Specific date ranges
- Site selections Pin-point metrics
- Real-time updates
- Excel Exports for easy sharing
- More features are being added regularly...
Do you have a customer base that needs certain language accommodations? We now offer the Wastebits application in most languages.
New RCRA Codes
- In accordance with RCRA e-Manifest updates, four new EPA codes were added to our e-Manifest system:
- H042: Thermal desorption removes organic contaminants from soil, sludge or sediment by heating them in a unit called a "thermal desorber" to separate the contaminants.
- H113: Stabilization to remove hazardous waste characteristics or to achieve delisting levels.
- H136: Discharge to sewer/POTW (with prior storage - with or without treatment).
- H137: Discharge with NPDES permit (with prior storage - with or without treatment).
- Certain primary contact fields in a site creation were displayed with an asterisk, which indicated to the user that they were required when they were not.